My furiend, Jadzia, gave me — just me
and not those other Island Cats — this cool award!!
The rules for this award say I gotta tell you 9 things about me. Some of these things you may already know…other things might be new. Here goes!!
1. I gots extra toes on all my feets!! I gots 7 toes on each of my front feets and 5 on each of my back feets.
2. When I was at the shelter, before I was adopted by my mom, my name was Mister. After I was adopted, my mom changed my name to Ernie. I like Ernie better!!
3. I like to chew things…which gets me in big trouble sometimes. Like when I chewed the TV cord. I got in BIG trouble for that one!!
4. I love unrolling the toilet paper and the paper towels and pulling the kleenex out of the box. Which also gets me in BIG trouble. Guess I really earned my Naughty Kitty Club badge!!
5. My furs are all black ‘cept for a few little white furs on my belly. If you look at my picture, you can see those white furs. (Do you think I should get those dyed??)
6. Out of us Island Cats, I’m the cuddler. I love curling up and sleeping with my mom.
7. My nicknames are Easy E, E-Cat and Bubbs…I don’t know where Bubbs came from but mom says it fits me!!
8. My favorite game is knocking a pen off the counter and then rolling it all over the floor!
9. After taking care of “business” in the litter box, I run around the house like crazy!! Everyone better get out of my way!!
I hope you enjoyed learning some more about me.