Hey guys! It’s World Cat Day!
A day to celebrate cats and everything that makes us special.
In honor of World Cat Day, I thought I’d share some reasons why having a cat is SO beneficial.
- Healthy Heart. Petting a cat has been proven to reduce stress and anxiety…keeping your heart healthy.
- Purr Therapy. A cat’s purr has healing powers. The vibrations help to lower blood pressure, promote bone strength and can even heal muscle and ligament injuries.
- Low Maintenance. Cats are fairly low maintenance. You don’t have to take us for walks or pay a lot of attention to us. We’re pretty independent.
- Litter Trained. Cats are litter trained so you don’t have to take us outside to do our “business.” Think about that when it’s freezing cold or raining or snowing.
- Neat Freaks. Cats keep clean by grooming themselves. We don’t need regular baths like dogs.
- Pest Control. Cats will take care of those nasty pests like mice and spiders or other bugs so you don’t have to. Okay, maybe you’ll have to take care of the remnants.
We’re cuddly and cute…loyal and lovable. There’s no reason NOT to have a cat! Or two or three…
Happy World Cat Day! Now go pet a cat to celebrate!