Hi everybuddy. There’s a fun meme going around…another one of those “answer some weird questions so others can get to know you better” memes. Those stoopid boycats got to do the last ones…so now it’s my turn to do this one.
Let’s see if you learn something new about me. Here goes nothing…
1. Favorite smell – I love the smell of catnip in the morning!
2. Last time I hissed – Probably an hour ago. Honestly, I hiss a lot. I like to make sure everybuddy knows that I’m not a cat they can mess with.
3. Favorite pizza – I’ve never had pizza. Have I been deprived?
4. Favorite flower – It’s gotta be the catnip flower!
5. Favorite dog breed – Definitely the stuffed breed.
6. Favorite ice cream – Plain vanilla for me.
7. Pet peeve – Going to the vet. Actually, it’s not just a pet peeve…it’s something I really really don’t like to do.
8. Shorts or jeans – Jeans….I love laying on the guy’s jeans…after he takes them off of course.
9. Color of your eyes – This is an interesting one because the color of my eyes depends on the lighting. Sometimes they look green, sometimes they look more aqua.
10. Favorite food – Chicken!
11. Least favorite food – Peas!
12. Favorite holiday – Christmas. I love laying under the Christmas tree.
13. Night owl or morning person – I’m a night owl. I sit all night long staring out the window watching for introoders.
14. Favorite day of the week – Caturday, of course!
15. Do you have a nickname? – The lady with the yellow hair has lots of nicknames for me…Peanut, Z-Cat, Sweetpea, Girlfriend, and my favorite…Princess…because I really am a Princess.
16. Color of your PTU – It’s boring beige. And I try my best to stay out of it.
17. Favorite music – There’s a radio in my room that’s left on all the time…and I get to listen to all my favorite hits from the 80s to today…at least that’s what the guy on the radio tells me.
18. Tattoos – Nah, no tattoos for me.
Done! Any surprises? Which one thing about me surprised you the most?
36 Responses to “18 Interesting Things About Me”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Lots of good things about you Zoey. Love the fact that you don’t like peas. We have never had peas so we wouldn’t know but we betcha we wouldn’t like them either. You all have a fantastic week end.
Zoey, you sound like Olive with all that hissing. She is our resident hisser.
those are good answers…..
We are not surprised you’re a very special gal sweet Zoey!
You’re gorgeous guess I was surprised you hissed an hour ago. Hugs and Purrs.
I’ve never tried hissing – I ought to give it a try because so many of my blog friends hiss! I think you did very well with your “facts” Zoey………by the way – I’ve never had a pea but I have a feeling other than pushing it around to play with it I wouldn’t like to eat one either!
I think what surprised us the most was that you hiss all of the time! Must be from living with those boy cats!
Zoey, I like that first photo of you, basking in the sunshine! But the photo of you in the PTU, has your eyes wide in unhappiness. I wonder which of our five I can get to answer these questions? Hmmm…
We are really surprised you don’t have any tattoos. Bwa-ha-ha! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Well done Zoey. We love these types of posts.
Good to get to know you better. You have your own room? Peas?
You had good answers, Zoey. What surprised us was hissing. Somehow, we didn’t see you as a hissy girl. Not judging! Everyone deserves a good hiss now and then.
You’ve never had pizza? You are missing out! Signed, Benny
Amen to the hissing Zoey…my human sis and her hubby are due here this afternoon. The hissin’ party starts at about 3:30 pm. MOLMOL They arrive smelling of her cats…I can’t find them so I hiss at them just in case the intoooders are hiding in their pockets
Hugs madi your bfff
You have been deprived of pizza? Have your Mom order an anchovy and sardine pizza. Everyone needs to hiss a little or a lot depending on the circumstances.
You love his jeans AFTER he takes them off??? I am exactly the same way but sometimes I don’t wait……
That you don’t like beige was a surprise before I realized it was the color of you know what!
Zoey, we didn’t know #13. You definitely look happy on the guy’s jeans. You and the lady share #11.
zoey I daresay your answer to number 3 surprised me the most yet fear not as I have called the local pizzeria and asked them to deliver 85 pies to you post haste none with peas and a side gallon of vanilla ice cream with hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥
We didn’t know you liked to hiss so much but it’s good you keep everyone in line that way! Hope you all have a great weekend!
I loved getting to know you better, Zoey! I do think you need a prettier color PTU, though.
Nice to learn more about you Zoey. Iove your answer about dogs and yes, you are being deprived of pizza.
We love learning more about you, Zoey! If I had TWO brothers like you do, I’m sure I’d hiss a lot too! ~Ellie Mae
I’m surprised that you’ve never had pizza. Technically, I’ve never eaten any, but Mom & Dad eat it regularly and I sniff it.
I love your answers, Zoey! So fun to get to know you better. Do you like the radio on all the time? I think that would bug me. I like the quiet. Unless I have something to say, of course…which is a lot of the time! MOL –Mudpie
That was fun, Zoey, learning more about you. We’re surprised you hiss a lot – you look like such a mild-mannered girl to us! However, we understand you need to stand up for yourself (especially with those boy-cat brothers!).
I didn’t know you hissed alot Zoey. I don’t hiss much anymore. Only when an introoder comes on the deck. My hoss is much louder than it used to be so I actually scare introoders now,
Thanks for playing along Zoey. I was most surprised at the nicknames except Princess, of course.
We love your answers Zoey. We just knew you are a Princess who keeps those boycats in line. You have beautiful eyes. I totally agree about stuffed dogs being the best kind of dogs. Stuffed dogs are not noisy or bossy. Thank you for telling us about yourself. Andy & Tater
We always luv learnin’ more ’bout our furiends sweet Zoey. We didn’t know you liked 80’s music? And yes, you’ve been depurrived. It’s time to do more than hiss. MOL big hugs
Dezi and Raena
MY goodness…I didn’t know you hissed so much. BUT that keeps everyone on their toesies!
It was fun reading your answers!
Stuffed is a great breed of dogs 🙂
That’s nice to learn a little more about you, Zoey. My favourite plant is Catnip too 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend 🙂 <3
I like your answers Zoey. Peas might not taste good to eat, but you could have fun batting them around the floor.
Noodle hissed once and scared herself.
Have a super weekend…
Noodle and crew
Great answers, Zoey! And you know what? Everybody here hates peas, too–including our mom!
Well hissing from a sweet lady kitty like you did surprise me…but with two boycats around, ya gotta let em know who the boss is:)