Here in the U.S., it’s Thanksgiving…a day that we get to eat lots of turkey and watch parades and footsball. But it’s also a day to give thanks for all the wonderful things we’re blessed with.
Here’s some of the things we’re thankful for…
- Sunpuddles that warm our furs
- Lots of fun toys to play with
- Bird TV and Squirrel TV that keep us entertained
- Plenty of tasty foods to eat
- Open windows so we can sniff the fresh air
- Cozy napping spots
- Our humans that love us and give us a great home to live
But most of all, we’re thankful for all of you…our friends and readers…thank you for visiting and for your love and support. It means the world to us. We ♥ you all!
What are YOU thankful for?