It’s World Cat Day!
A day to celebrate cats and
everything that makes us so special.
A cat’s purr. It’s one of the things that makes us cats unique from other animals. You’ve heard about the Power of the Purr, right? Well, that’s not just some cute saying. A cat’s purr really does have the power to heal. In honor of World Cat Day, we wanna share with you some facts that show how therapeutic a cat’s purr is.
- Cats create purr vibrations in a range of 20-140Hz which is known to be medically therapeutic for many illnesses.
- Petting a cat and hearing the purr can calm your nerves.
- A recent study shows that cat owners have a 40% less risk of a heart attack.
- You can lower your blood pressure by being around a purring cat.
- Purr vibrations can help heal infections and swelling.
- Purr vibrations can also help heal muscles, tendons and ligament injuries.
And now…for your listening pleasure…turn up the volume and hear Wally purr.
There…don’tcha feel calmer now?
Happy World Cat Day!