Happy New Year’s Eve, everybuddy! We’re ready to say goodbye to 2015 and welcome in 2016.
A new year means a new start…and we know humans like to make New Year’s resolutions…y’know, ways they can improve themselves or start doing something nice. Well, even though we think we’re purrfect, we came up with a few resolutions for ourselves.
- We promise to sleep on our designated cat beds and not all over the furniture and fur it up.
- We will not yell at the top of our lungs when the mom is putting food in our dishes, thinking that it will get us fed faster.
- We will do our best to yak on the tile floor and not on the carpet.
- We will not play Thundering Herd of Elephants at 3am when the humans are trying to sleep.
- We will catch that elusive red dot!
Let’s see how long we can keep these resolutions. How ‘bout you? Are you making any resolutions for the new year?
Okay…we’re ready to party now! Remember kitties…if you’re gonna nip tonight please nip responsibly. And make sure you drop by tomorrow when we announce the results of our Blogoversary commentathon! If you haven’t pawticipated in our Blogoversary commentathon yet, click HERE and read about how you can nominate your favorite animal shelter, group or charity to receive our Blogoversary donation!