Thanks to everybuddy that came by yesterday and celebrated Ernie’s Gotcha Day! It was a fun party!!
This award comes with these rules: “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”
Well, being cats and all, we don’t follow rules very well…so we’re gonna split the 10 honest things about ourselves between us. Here goes…
1. I like to chew plastic.
2. Don’t tell the gang over at Forty Paws, but I hardly ever sleep in my ham-mick.
3. I love drinking water out of the sink.
4. I’m a real momma’s boy.
5. My name at the animal shelter was Mister…mom changed it to Ernie…I like Ernie lots better!
6. I’ve locked myself in the bathroom a few times. Even though I got big feets, I still haven’t figured out how to turn doorknobs.
7. I chewed right through the coffee-maker cord which did not make mom very happy. She’s gotta have her caffeine in the morning.
8. I still get real scared of people and I run and hide from them.
9. Whenever I go to the v-e-t, I pee and poop in the PTU. How embarrassing!
10. I love getting furminated!
The rules say we hafta list 6 things that make us happy. Well, you know how we don’t follow rules…so we’re gonna split these between us too! Here’s what makes us happy:
1. Sleeping in dad’s open sock drawer
2. Going outside, even if it’s on a leash
3. Getting to go down to the room below
4. Being brushed by my dad in the morning
5. Sleeping under the comforter
6. Playing with my string toy at 5am
And we all agree that having our Cat Blogosphere furiends make us real happy!!