Hi everybuddy! Wally here…along with Ernie…to tell you all about a new cat bed and scratcher that we got to try out and let everybuddy know what we think of it. It’s the SkratchKabin™…a warm, cozy place for us cats to sleep and hide that has a curved, textured scratching surface. Now what cat doesn’t like a cozy napping spot, right? Some of you already may be familiar with the KatKabin® which is the outdoor version without the scratching surface. Both are made the same with high grade, fade-resistant materials. And let me tell you…they’re made really well…designed to last a lifetime!
Wanna know more about the KatKabin and SkratchKabin? Here’s some of their features:
- Both are a cool looking cat design that will look great in or outside your home.
- The KatKabin provides a warm, cozy and shaded insulated outdoor shelter for napping, stretching and relaxing. It has a conventional clip-on cat flap that can be attached or removed depending on the season or the cat’s preference. The KatKabin is purrfect for cats that spend a lot of time outdoors keeping them protected from bad weather.
- The SkratchKabin has an irresistible curved, textured scratching surface that helps to protect furniture, carpets and curtains from claw damage.
- Both are about the size of an average cat carrier.
- Both come with a washable KatKushion.
- The SkratchKabin also comes with a toy hanger and sisal mouse toy.
- The KatKabin comes in 4 colors…brown, green, red and blue. The SkratchKabin comes in 3 colors…oatmeal, blueberry and cocoa. We chose the cocoa color.
Okay, SkratchKabin. I’ll check you out.
You look very interesting.
Wow, there’s a lot of room in here.
I think I’ll make myself comfortable.
This surface is purrfect for sharpening my claws, Wally.
Hey! Don’t get too comfy in there.
I wanna try out the SkratchKabin.
Sheesh, Ernie…I just got in here.
But I’m not sharing the SkratchKabin with you.
It’s all yours, buddy.
Wow, Wally was right…there is a lot of room in here.
And a nice comfy cushion, too.
They say it’s washable. That’s good.
Wally tends to yak a lot.
I’m going in!
Oh yeah…this is a great place to hang out and get my easy on.
We give the SkratchKabin big paws up! The only problem with it is that we won’t want to share it with each other!
Interested in getting your own KatKabin or SkratchKabin? You can purchase it through the KatKabin website by clicking HERE. And right now, the nice KatKabin people are offering a special 20% discount to our readers on your purchase. Just use the promotional code REFO6188 at check out. This offer’s valid until the end of June. We know that the KatKabin and SkratchKabin are a little more expensive than your average cat bed, but they’re really stylish looking and very well made. They’ll last a long, long time.
Disclosure: We got the SkratchKabin™ for free when we agreed to do this review, but that’s all we got and it didn’t influence our opinion at all.