Hi everybuddy. It’s me…Wally…here with Ernie to share something really fun with all of you. We were recently contacted by the nice peoples from PetBox and asked if we’d like to be PetBox Brand Ambassadors. This means we’ll get a PetBox every month and then tell everybuddy all about it. Of course we said YES!
What’s a PetBox?
What’s a PetBox you ask? PetBox is a monthly subscription service for you to receive a box of high quality pet goodies. They offer subscription plans to fit every budget…ranging in price from $9.95 to $59.95 per month…and shipping is free. Signing up is really easy. All you hafta do is choose your subscription plan, give a little info about your pet or pets and the PetBox peoples do all the rest! You can specify cat products, dog products or both. You can customize your PetBox by selecting the items you want…or let it be a surprise. PetBox is also a great way to try out some pet products to see if you like them…or to give as a gift.
PetBox Gives Back
Wanna know a cool thing about the PetBox company? It gives back to shelters and rescues. For every box shipped, PetBox feeds a rescue animal. And every week they give 100 lbs. of food to a rescue or shelter. You can have your favorite rescue or shelter receive this donation by going to the PetBox Facebook page and nominating it. Every Friday, PetBox announces that week’s winner.
Hey Ernie! Tell everybuddy what we got in our first PetBox!
Wally…I can’t believe all the cool stuff in this box. We hit the motherlode!
- Wellness Kittles cat treats – These crunchy 100% all-natural, grain-free treats are made with whole-food ingredients and contain no meat-by products, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. We got the tuna and cranberry flavored ones.
- PetLinks Wobble Nip Catnip Diffuser Toy – Fill it with nip and let the fun begin! The feathers on top add to its appeal.
- Pricilla’s 100% Natural Catnip – This stuff is like nectar from the gods.
- A sample package of Royal Canin Indoor Adult 27 – We don’t usually get a lot of dry food so the mom says she’ll use these mostly as treats for us.
- PetLinks Carpet Clawz Hanging Scratcher – This scratcher’s designed to be hung from a doorknob. It’s made with loopy carpet that us cats can really get our claws into. There’s a pouch on the back side that can be filled with catnip to lure us cats to scratch…like we need luring…really.
Oh yeah…and this PAWSOME Yeowww catnip-filled heart. I grabbed this outta the box as fast as I could. We love our Yeowww catnip toys and this one is no exception!
We give BIG paws up to this PetBox and we’re happy to be PetBox Brand Ambassdors. And for those of you wondering…yeah, we’ll share these goodies with Zoey. ‘Cept for this nip heart. This baby is all mine!
If you’re interested in signing up for a PetBox subscription, as Brand Ambassadors we can offer you a 10% discount on your first order. Just click on the PetBox graphic on our sidebar and use the promo code IslandCats.
But wait…there’s more! Do you wanna try your very own PetBox? The PetBox peoples have generously offered to send one of our readers a PetBox. Unfortunately, at this time, PetBox only ships within the U.S., so for those of you outside the U.S. who would like to enter, you can designate a friend or shelter in the U.S. to get the PetBox if you win. Just use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. The giveaway runs through March 16, 2015. Good luck!
Disclosure: As PetBox Brand Ambassadors, we receive one PetBox each month free of charge in exchange for an honest review. Receiving the free PetBox did not affect our opinion at all. We are an affiliate of PetBox and we receive a small commission from PetBox when our discount code is used.