Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
Cats who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose 8 cats to get tagged and list their name.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
You wanna play, Ernie?
Yeah, Wally!! Let’s split them and you do 4 and I’ll do 4! I wanna go first!!!
1. When mom was looking to adopt another cat, she found out about me on petfinder.com. I wasn’t her first choice (can you believe that?) but I think it was because she wasn’t looking hard enough! Fortunately (for her!), the first cat she looked at had already been adopted…then she found me!!!
2. My original name was Mister…mom changed it to Ernie…I like Ernie better! I had a sister named Missy. She got adopted before me. I think about her sometimes…I hope she found a good furever home like I did!
3. I have allergies which makes me get sores on my mouth and feets sometimes. I eat special food and that helps.
4. I like to sit on mom’s lap when she helps us with our blogging. She sez that I get in the way sometimes causing her to make lots of typing mistakes. So if you see some mistakes in our blog or comments, it’s probably because I was sitting on mom’s lap at the time.
Okay, Wally…it’s your turn!
Hmmmm…only 4 interesting things about me???
1. I’m fascinated with the fireplace…’specially if there’s a fire going. Once when I was a little kit, I walked right into the firebox when there was a fire going. Mom and dad were sitting right there and didn’t know what to do! I walked all the way around and then out again…without a scorch! Mom sez I nearly gave her a heart attack! Now she watches me really close when there’s a fire going (but I don’t think I’ll try that again).
2. Here’s the post of the first time I was on the innernets…before we even had a blog. It was after I got my cat tree and mom sent a picture of me to show how much I loved it!
April 06, 2004
Wally Cat goes Wild for his Kitty Gym
We received the kitty gym last week (78 inch open tray). We didn’t even have it assembled yet and our 10 month old kitten, Wally, was already trying to climb it. He loves it, especially the feather toy! When on top, he feels like the “king of the world!”
Here’s a couple pictures of Wally enjoying his kitty gym. Enjoy!