Hi everybuddy. Thanks for all the Gotcha Day wishes last week. And for all the great ideas of ways the lady with the yellow hair should make it up to me ’cause she forgot it.
I’m a happy girl again. I got lots of extra treats…and some tuna! Those boycats didn’t get any! And the lady with the yellow hair bought me a new cat perch with a hidey hole. It’s just like my old one that’s really worn out. I hope I get to keep this box, too. Oh yeah…the next time we do a product review? I get to do it all by myself! Thanks for that suggestion, Cathy Keisha!
One other thing I get to do all by myself…tell you about an award we…I mean, I…got recently from our good friend, Timmy TomCat. It’s the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, Timmy!
In accepting this award, I need to share 7 things about myself. You may already know some of these things about me…but they’re worth repeating.
1. One of my favorite napping spots is under the comforter on the bed. It’s my own purrsonal cave. The lady with the yellow hair says I’m gonna suffocate under there.
2. The lady with the yellow hair has several nicknames for me…like Sweet Pea, Princess and Peanut. How ‘bout you? Do you have any nicknames?
3. I have no interest in going outside. Must be because I spent my early days out there and I’ve had enough.
4. I like to chew string which gets me in trouble. Did you know that I ate the string on our Neko Fly toy? So now the lady with the yellow hair has to make sure to keep any string away from me.
5. I hate getting my nails clipped.
6. Something I hate even more than getting my nails clipped is going to the v-e-t. I turn into a wildcat when I’m there and all the vet people are scared of me. It’s funny that they’re scared of a little ol’ 10 pound cat like me.
7. Some of you suggested that I get extra cuddles from the lady with the yellow hair. But I’m not much of a cuddler.
Now I’m supposed to pass this award on to at least 15 more blogs. But y’know what? I’m feeling really generous today so I’m passing it on to everybuddy!
Whew! All that talking about me wore me out! Time for a nap! Happy weekend, everybuddy!