Hey everybuddy! I got another award! Oh yeah…I got the award and not those stoopid boycats that live here. It’s from Willow over at the Cherry City Kitties. Did you know that Willow and her brothers and sisters are Mitten Kittens like us Island Cats? That’s right. We all live in Michigan which is also called the Mitten State. Willow lives farther up the mitten than us, though.
Oh…back to my fabulous award…
Isn’t it beautiful? Thanks, Willow!
For this award, I’m supposed to tell 7 things about me. Most of them you probably already know, but here goes…
1. One of my favorite napping spots is under the comforter on the bed. The lady with the yellow hair says I’m gonna suffocate under there!
2. I have no interest in going outside. Must be because I spent my early days out there and I’ve had enough!
3. I like to chew string which gets me in trouble. Did you know that I ate the string on our Neko fly? So now the lady with the yellow hair has to make sure to keep any string away from me.
4. I love getting brushed and combed. When the brush comes out…I come a’running!
5. But I hate getting my nails clipped!
6. I hate hate hate going to the v-e-t. I turn into a wildcat when I’m there.
7. I like laying on the guy’s jeans…’specially if he’s wearing them.
Happy Weekend, everybuddy!