posted by Wally, Ernie & Zoey on Aug 8
Today is World Cat Day!
A day us cats celebrate doing what we do best.
But don’t we do that everyday?
In honor of World Cat Day,
here’s some fun and interesting Cat Proverbs that we found.
You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats. ~Colonial proverb
- In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats. ~English proverb
- After dark, all cats are leopards. ~Moroccan proverb
- The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry. ~French proverb
- The cat was created when the lion sneezed. ~Arabian proverb
- A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. ~English proverb
- A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes. ~Indian proverb
Happy World Cat Day!!